Dear globetrotting reader,
I’ve had a few readers ask about my book tour plans, so I wanted to share what I know so far. Hope to see some of you along the trail!
- August 2: Book release party for To the Bright Edge of the World, organized by Fireside Books. Palmer Train Depot, Alaska. 6:30 p.m.
- August 3: Village Books Reading and Signing, 7pm PT Village Books (Fairhaven Location, Readings Gallery)1200 11th Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
- August 5: Powell’s Books, 7:30pm PT Powell’s at Burnside, 1005 W Burnside St., Portland, OR 97209
- August 7: Tattered Cover Bookstore, 2pm MT Tattered Cover Bookstore, 2526 E Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80206
- August 8: Vroman’s, 7pm PT, Vroman’s, 695 East Colorado Boulevard, Pasadena, CA 91101
- August 10: In Conversation with Stuart Nadler and Signing at The Malted Barley, in Collaboration with Savoy Bookshop and Café, 6pm ET, The Malted Barley, 42 High St, Westerly, RI 02891
- August 11: Where the Sidewalk Ends Literary Luncheon Series with Stuart Nadler and Anne Korkeakivi, 12:30 pm ET, Wequassett Resort and Golf Club, 2173 Route 28 on Pleasant Bay on the border of Chatham and Harwich, Harwich, MA 02645, (508)432-5400
- August 13: East Hampton Library Author’s Night, 5pm ET – 7:30 pm ET, East Hampton Library, 159 Main Street, East Hampton, NY 11937
- August 14: Harbor Books Reading and Signing, 11am ET, Harbor Books, 20 Main St, Sag Harbor, NY 11963
- August 15: Books Under the Bridge, Hosted by Book Court, 7pm ET, Brooklyn Bridge Park, The Granite Prospect Steps, 334 Furman St., Brooklyn, NY 11201
- August 21-28: the United Kingdom, details to come soon.
There will be several events in October as well. I’ll keep you posted.